About Brandon"Another game development star in the making..." - XMG Studio Short Term Goal: To join an excellent team of developers, and build upon my knowledge and skills among them Long Term Goal: To take on a high level design role, allowing me to maximize my creative talent and skill
- Game industry professional since 2009 where I started as a writer for Digital Shock Inc.
- Released first game in 2011, 'Fun With Terminal Velocity' for Windows Phone 7
- In 2013, I joined Little Guy Games as a Quality Assurance tester and was quickly promoted to level design
- 'Super Snack Time' was released in 2013, giving me a credit in Level Design
- Following the release of 'Super Snack Time', I began building ASP.NET Web Applications for The Wynford Group while continuing contract game development work
- Valedictorian of my graduating class at triOS College
- I've had two game jam projects featured on EP Daily. I was interviewed by Shaun Hatton for 'Operation: Downsize'
- In 2016, the first installment of the Quazar Online game series was released for the Build Character Build Success program in schools for the Toronto District School Board